This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A critical study of regional intraarterial nitrogen mustard therapy in cancer.Ann. Surg. 1952; 136: 912
- Treatment of melanoma by isolation-perfusion technique.J. A. M. A. 1959; 169: 339
- Carcinoma of the prostate.J. A. M. A. 1957; 163: 709
- Treatment of cancer by intermittent injection of nitrogen mustard via cannulated arteries.Ann. Surg. 1953; 137: 366
- Transplantable rabbit carcinoma originating in virus-induced papilloma and containing virus in masked or altered form.J. Exper. Med. 1940; 71: 813
- Fractionated intraarterial cancer.Ann. Surg. 1950; 132: 811
- Liver damage in rats from radioactive colloidal gold.Lab. Invest. 1952; 1: 312
- PittsburgJune 7, 1961 Properties and uses of a unique ceramic carrier for radioisotopes. Presented to the American Nuclear Society,
- Distribution of blood flow to the canine heart.in: ed. 2. Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 107. 1961: 786
- Distribution of blood flow in canine and human hearts.in: ed. 2. S. Forum. 12. 1961: 221
- New method for the treatment of cancer of the lungs by means of artificial radioactivity (Zn63 and Au198).Acta radiol. 1951; 35: 449
- Localization of colloidal radiogold in the lungs.in: ed. 2. Proc. Radioisotope Conference. 1. Butterworth & Co., Ltd.,, London1954: 30
- Cytosieve permitting sterile preparation of suspensions of tumor cells for transplantation.J. Nat. Cancer Inst. 1953; 13: 1511
- Isotope localization with tagged microspheres.Surgery. 1961; 49: 644
☆Supported by grants from the United States Public Health Service and the Minnesota Division of American Cancer Society.
☆☆Read at the Twenty-third Annual Meeting of the Society of University Surgeons, Cleveland, Ohio, Feb. 8–10, 1962.
© 1962 Published by Elsevier Inc.