This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
Amer, N. C., Schacfer, H. C., Domingo, R. T., Sawyer, P. N., and Wesolowski, S. A.: Aortic dissection presenting as iliac occlusion—an aid to early diagnosis. In press.
- The varied clinical syndromes produced by dissecting aneurysm.Am. Heart J. 1948; 35: 198
- Dissecting aneurysm of the aorta: The clinical features of thirty autopsied cases.Circulation. 1960; 22: 315
Lyons, H. A., McFetridge, J., and Greenfield, H.: Angiographic study of dissecting aneurysm, Ann. Int. Med. In press.
- Dissecting aneurysms, Medical Research Council.in: ed. 2. Special Report Series 193. His Majesty's Stationery Office, London1934
Received: January 29, 1962
© 1962 Published by Elsevier Inc.