This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
Hammond, Graham: Personal communication.
- Myocardial revascularization by a new method of carrying blood directly from the left ventricular cavity into the coronary circulation.J. Thoracic Surg. 1957; 34: 257
- Master of Science Thesis. McGill University, 1962 ed. 15.
- The formation of artificial thebesian canals in the wall of the left ventricle.Canad. M. A. J. 1953; 69: 158
Received: March 2, 1964
☆This project was made possible by a grant in aid from Hoechst Pharmaceuticals of Canada, Limited.
© 1965 Published by Elsevier Inc.