This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Extracorporeal circulatory support in cardiac disease (Editorial).Am. J. Cardiol. 1962; 10: 2
- The pathophysiology and cause of death from coronary thrombosis.Ann. Surg. 1947; 126: 523
- The effect of epicardiectomy on ventricular fibrillation threshold.Surgery. 1964; 55: 293
- Removal of epicardium in myocardial revascularization procedure using spiral epicardial scraper.Surgery. 1957; 41: 466
- Influence of Vineberg sponge operation upon hydrostatics of myocardial circulation in health and disease.Canad. M. A. J. 1961; 85: 1075
Received: March 31, 1964
© 1965 Published by Elsevier Inc.