This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The humoral stimulation of gastric secretion.Quart. J. Exper. Physiol. 1941; 31: 111
- Proof of a hormonal mechanism for gastric secretion: The humoral transmission of the distention stimulus.Am. J. Physiol. 1948; 153: 1
- Contributions to the physiology of gastric secretion: VIII. The proof of a humoral mechanism.Am. J. Physiol. 1925; 74: 639
- Whole-organ grafts of the stomach.J. A. M. A. 1963; 183: 861
- Observations on the secretion of the transplanted stomach.Chinese J. Physiol. 1927; 1: 51
- A new simple apparatus for anastomosis of small vessels: Preliminary report.J. Internat. Coll. Surgeons. 1962; 38: 12
Received: February 28, 1964
☆Supported by Grants AM-02183 and AM-03898, from the Division of Research Grants and Fellowships, National Institutes of Health, United States Public Health Service, Bethesda, Md.; and by Initiative 171 Research Funds provided by the State of Washington for research in the biological and medical sciences.
© 1965 Published by Elsevier Inc.