Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Paradoxical variation of the femoral pulse in occlusion of the iliac artery.Surgery. 1961; 50: 529
- Reduction of digital pulse volume after the intra-arterial injection of vasodilators.Angiology. 1959; 10: 333
- Pedal pulses disappearing with exercise.New England J. Med. 1960; 262: 1214
- Blood flow through arteries.Williams & Wilkins Company, Baltimore1960
- Exercise test in intermittent claudication.Brit. Heart J. 1952; 14: 91
- Pulsatile pressure and flow through distensible vessels.Circulation Res. 1963; 13: 3
- An elastic tube theory of pulse transmission and oscillatory flow in mammalian arteries.Wright Air Development Center Technical Report Tr 56-614. January, 1957;
☆Supported in part by United States Public Health Service General Surgery Training Program Grant ST1-GM 970-01 and by the Horace H. Rackam Fund and The University of Michigan Research Institute.
☆☆Presented at the Eighteenth Annual Meeting of the Society for Vascular Surgery, San Francisco, Calif., June 21, 1964.