This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pathologic changes in muscle as a result of disturbance of circulation: An experimental study of Volkman's ischemic paralysis.Arch. Surg. 1922; 5: 188
- Untersuchungen uber die embolischen Proesse.A Hirschwald, Berlin1872
- Use of thrombectomy in the treatment of acute ileo-femoral venous thrombosis in 45 patients.Ann. Surg. 1963; 158: 561
- The significance of local vascular phenomena in the production of ischemic necrosis in skeletal muscle.Am. J. Path. 1948; 24: 625
- Surgical management of symptomatic peripheral emboli.J. Kentucky M. A. 1962; 60: 852
- Isolation-perfusion in the treatment of cancer.J. Kentucky M. A. 1960; 58: 693
- Small vessel anastomosis for salvage of severely injured upper extremities.J. Bone & Joint Surg. 1963; 45: 788
- The anatomy and physiology of capillaries.in: Yale University Press, New Haven1924: 276
- Capillary pressure and capillary permeability.Physiol. Rev. 1934; 14: 404
- Pattern of vasospasm following acute arterial and venous occlusion: A micrometric study.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1948; 87: 641
- Attempts to restore function in major veins which are the site of massive thrombosis.Ann. Surg. 1957; 146: 510
- The pathology of ischemia of skeletal muscle in man: A description of early changes in muscles of the extremities following damage to the major peripheral arteries on the battle field.Am. J. Path. 1956; 32: 805
Received: January 23, 1964
© 1965 Published by Elsevier Inc.