This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The results of the surgical treatment of cancer of the rectum.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1962; 114: 313
- The results of efforts for asymptomatic diagnosis of malignant disease.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1963; 116: 413
- Early diagnosis of cancer of the gastrointestinal tract.Postgrad. Med. 1960; 27: 306
Received: March 19, 1964
☆These studies received support from the following sources: Cancer Detection Center; Malignant Diseases Research Fund; Minnesota Division, American Cancer Society; and The Damon Runyon Fund.
© 1965 Published by Elsevier Inc.