Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Ayres, S. M., and Giannelli, S.: Personal unpublished observations.
- The selective cutaneous response to autologous and nonautologous plasma in dogs: Observations on the effects of inbreeding and immaturity.Brit. J. Exper. Path. 1958; 39: 1
- Anaphylactoid shock due to homologous blood exchange in the dog.J. Thoracic & Cardiovas. Surg. 1960; 39: 449
- Effects of certain anesthetics on distribution of red cells in the dog.Am. J. Physiol. 1959; 197: 978
- Indocyanine green: Physical and physiologic properties.in: Proc. Staff Meet. Mayo Clin. 35. 1960: 732
- Cutaneous and systemic reactions to human plasma.J. Allergy. 1960; 31: 134
- Circulatory basis of fluid volume control.Physiol. Rev. 1963; 43: 423
Giannelli, S., Jr., and Atkins, H.: Personal unpublished observations.
Giannelli, S., Jr., Grossi, C. E., Rousselot, L. M., Vastola, J. W., and Ayres, S. M.: Spontaneous fibrinolysis induced by in vitro admixture of human plasma, Ann. Surg. In press.
Giannelli, S., Jr., and Lukas, D. S.: Personal unpublished observations.
- Anaphylactic-like reactions.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1961; 82: 713
- Use of vasopressor agents in hemorrhagic shock: Effect on posthemorrhagic hemodilution.Ann. Surg. 1962; 156: 41
- Comparison of the Fick and dye injection methods of measuring the cardiac output in man.Am. J. Physiol. 1948; 153: 309
- Ueber die Verteilung des Blutes vom linken Herzen zwischen dem Herzen und dem übrigen Organismes.Biochem. Ztschr. 1913; 56: 230
- Personal observations cited in)Handbook of physiology. American Physiological Society, Washington, D. C1962 (Sec. 2, Circulation, Chap. 2) (
- Homologous blood syndrome during extracorporeal circulation in man. II. Phenomena of sequestration and desequestration.New England J. Med. 1963; 268: 1377
- The use of a totally occlusive pump as a flowmeter with observations on hemolysis caused by occlusive and nonocclusive pumps and other pump-oxygenator components.Surgery. 1958; 44: 210
- Pulmonary vascular volume, resistance, and compliance in man.Circulation. 1960; 22: 130
- The pulmonary blood volume in mitral stenosis.J. Clin. Invest. 1956; 35: 1393
- Pulmonary red cell and plasma volumes and pulmonary hematocrit in the normal dog.Am. J. Physiol. 1956; 185: 127
- The effects of the mechanical obstruction of the hepatic veins and peptone shock.Am. J. Physiol. 1926; 75: 201
- The hemorrhagic disorders.Grune & Stratton, Inc, New York1955
- Erythrocyte volumes after perfusion with homologous blood.J. Thoracic & Cardiovas. Surg. 1963; 46: 57
- Anaphylaxis in dogs: A study of the liver in shock and on peptone poisoning.J. Immunol. 1917; 2: 525
- Hepatic uptake and biliary excretion of indocyanine green in the dog.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 99. 1958: 11
- Theoretical basis of indicator-dilution methods for measuring flow and volume.Circ. Res. 1962; 10: 393
☆This study was supported by National Institutes of Health Grant HE-08074-01, and New York City Health Research Council Grant U-1431.