This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Effects of implanted mesh on the strength of healing wounds.Surgery. 1962; 52: 898
- Iron enzymes in iron deficiency: I. Cytochrome C.Am. J. Med. Sc. 1957; 234: 517
- Iron enzymes in iron deficiency: IV. Cytochrome oxidase in rat kidney and heart.Acta haematol. 1959; 21: 371
- Iron enzymes in iron deficiency: II. Catalase in human erythrocytes.J. Clin. Invest. 1958; 37: 833
- Iron enzymes in iron deficiency: V. Succinic dehydrogenase in rat liver, kidney and heart.Blood. 1960; 15: 30
- Iron enzymes in iron deficiency: VI. Aconitase activity and citrate metabolism.J. Clin. Invest. 1959; 38: 1605
- The healing of untreated experimental wounds.Brit. J. Exper. Path. 1941; 22: 1
- Iron: Metabolism, biochemistry, and clinical pathologic physiology.A. M. A. Arch. Int. Med. 1958; 102: 254
- On the nature and care of wounds.Ann. Royal Col. Surg. 1960; 26: 69
- Practical applications of experimental studies in the care of the primarily closed wound.Am. J. Surg. 1962; 104: 273
- General biochemistry.John Wiley & Sons, Inc.,, New York1958
- Enzyme activities and iron metabolism in copper and iron deficiencies.J. Biol. Chem. 1957; 224: 533
- Influence of acute hemorrhage on wound healing in the rabbit.Acta chir. scandinav. 1959; 118: 367
- The tensile strength of healing wounds.Acta chir. scandinav. suppl. 1944; 90: 1
- The healing of wounds in the presence of anemia.Surgery. 1952; 31: 821
Received: January 31, 1964
© 1965 Published by Elsevier Inc.