This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Changes in lymphatics with experimental acute thrombophlebitis.A. M. A. Arch. Surg. 1963; 86: 19
- Lymphangiography by subcutaneous injection of water soluble radiopaque medium: The role of interstitial pressure.Ann. Surg. 1962; 155: 614
- On the protein content and normal flow of lymph from the foot of the dog.Am. J. Physiol. 1933; 103 (1873. Quoted by: White, J. E., Field, M. E., and Drinker, C. K.): 34
- The regeneration of the lymphatic.Arch. Surg. 1926; 13: 871
- The influence of mechanical factor on lymph production.J. Physiol. 1894; 16: 224
- Ricerche sperimentali sul comportamento funzionale del circolo linfatico dopo interruzione isolata e contemporanea dell'arteria e della vena femorale.Arc. S. Anna Ferrara. 1959; 12: 1017
Received: December 30, 1963
☆Supported by grants from the American Heart Association and the National Heart Institute, United States Public Health Service HE 04182 and HTS 5553.
© 1965 Published by Elsevier Inc.