This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The healing of vascular prostheses.in: Presidential address, International Cardio Vascular Society Meeting, San FranciscoJune 20, 1964
- The fate of vascular homografts and prostheses of the human aorta.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1960; 111: 659
- Evaluation of tissue and prosthetic vascular grafts.Charles C Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, Ill.,1962
- The fate of simple and compound arterial prostheses.in: Wesolowski S.A. Dennis C. Fundamentals of vascular grafting. McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc.,, New York City1963: 252-271
- Factors contributing to long-term failures in human vascular prosthetic grafts.in: presented at Symposium on the Late Results of Reconstructive Arterial Surgery, RomeJ. Cardiovas. Surg. 1963 (In press)
- Porosity: primary determinant of ultimate fate of synthetic vascular grafts.Surgery. 1961; 50: 91
☆This work was supported in part by grants from the United States Public Health Service and from the New York City Health Research Council.
© 1965 Published by Elsevier Inc.