This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Case of lithotomy of the gallbladder.Trans. Indiana M. Soc. 1868; 18: 68
- John S. Bobbs of Indianapolis, the father of cholecystotomy.Indiana M. J. 1905; 24: 20
- C. Langenbuch, Deutsche med. Wchnschr. 1901; 27: 419
- Diseases of the gall-bladder and bile ducts.Lea and Febiger, Philadelphia1928
- Nothnagel's encyclopedia of practical medicine. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1903: 5-25
- Ein Fall von Exstirpation der Gallenblase wegen chronischer Cholelithiasis.Berlin. klin. Wchnschr. 1882; 19: 725
- Biographical sketch of John S. Bobbs, M.D.Trans. Indiana M. Soc. 1871; 21: 211
- Gallstones and their surgical treatment.in: W. B. Saunders Company, London1905: 293
- The first nephrectomy and the first cholecystotomy, with a sketch of the lives of doctors Erastus B. Wolcott and John S. Bobbs.Bull. Johns Hopkins Hosp. 1901; 12: 247
- Diseases of the gallbladder and bile ducts.in: W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1940: 1
- History of gall-tract and biliary disease.in: The physician throughout the ages. Vol. 2. Capehart-Brown, New York1928: 557
© 1965 Published by Elsevier Inc.