Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Experimental transplantation of vital organs.New York Consultants Bureau, 1962
- Vital staining, serum albumin and the blood-brain barrier.J. Neuropath. Exp. Neurol. 1970; 24: 266
- Experimental transplantation of the head.Neurol. Medicochir. 1964; 6: 35
- Adequacy of single carotid perfusion of the brain.Anat. Rec. 1970; 166: 388
- Experimental transplantation of the brain.in: Rapaport F.T. Dausset J. Human transplantation. Grune & Stratton, Inc, New York1968 (Chap. 45)
- Primate cephalic transplantation: neurogenic separation, vascular association.in: Proc. Int. Cong. Transplant. Soc. 1970 (In press)
☆Research supported by National Institutes of Health Grant No. NB-03859.
☆☆Presented at the Thirty-second Annual Meeting of the Society of University Surgeons. New Haven, Conn., Feb. 11 to 13, 1971.