Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- S-Adenosylmethionine following portacaval anastomoses.Surgery. 1967; 62: 311
- Early changes in pyrimidine synthesis after partial hepatectomy.J. Biol. Chem. 1965; 240: 2550
- Regeneration of mammalian liver.Intern. Rev. Cytol. 1963; 15: 245
- Experimental aspects of hepatic regeneration.New Eng. J. Med. 1967; 277: 686
- Polyamines and nucleic acids during development of the chick embryo.Biochem. J. 1965; 97: 84
- Role of substrate supply in hepatic function following portacaval shunt.in: ed. 6. Surg. Forum. 17. 1966: 370
- Experimental evaluation of liver atrophy and portacaval shunt.Surg. Gynec. Obstet. 1967; 125: 1253
- δ-aminobutyrate and hepatic coma.J. Clin. Lab. Med. 1964; 65: 257
- Experimental pathology of the liver. I. Restoration of the liver of the white rat following partial surgical removal.Arch. Pathol. 1931; 12: 186
- Stimulation of spermidine synthesis in the regenerating rat liver: Relation to increased ornithine decarboxylase activity.Acta Chem. Scand. 1968; 22: 1349
- Changes in polyamine content of rat liver following hypophysectomy and treatment with growth hormone.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 1966; 23: 150
- Restoration and pathologic reactions of the liver.J. Mount Sinai Hosp. N. Y. 1944; 11: 65
- Experimental pathology of the liver. Studies III, IV and V.Arch. Path. (Chicago). 1931; 12: 787
- On the role of S-adenosyl L-methionine in the biosynthesis of spermidine by rat prostate.J. Biol. Chem. 1969; 244: 682
- Synthesis and accumulation of polyamines in regenerating rat liver.Ann N. Y. Acad. Sci. 1970; 171: 697
- Amine synthesis in rapidly growing tissues. Ornithine decarboxylase activity in regenerating rat liver, chick embryo and various tumors.in: ed. 6. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 60. 1968: 1420
- Amine synthesis in regenerating rat liver. Effect of hypophysectomy and growth hormone on ornithine decarboxylase.Endocrinology. 1969; 84: 223
- Growth hormone induction of ornithine decarboxylase in rat liver.Endocrinology. 1970; 86: 1414
- Ornithine decarboxylase activity in relation to growth of rat liver.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1970; 204: 564
- Humoral control of liver regeneration.Surg. Gynec. Obstet. 1967; 124: 1023
- The extracellular regulation of liver regeneration.J. Surg. Res. 1969; 9: 387
- Polyamine synthesis and turnover in rapidly growing tissues.Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 1970; 171: 749
- Spermidine spermine and related amines.Pharmacol. Rev. 1964; 16: 245
- The portal blood supply and regeneration of the rat liver.Brit. J. Exp. Path. 1955; 36: 583
☆Supported in part by the National Institute of Health General Research Support Grant No. FR-05486-08.
☆☆Presented at the Thirty-second Annual Meeting of the Society of University Surgeons, New Haven, Conn., Feb. 11 to 13, 1971.