Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Enzyme levels in the effluent perfusates from frozen canine kidneys.Transplant. Proc. 1969; 1: 862
- The “in vitro” differentiation of mononuclear phagocytes. III. The reversibility of granule on hydrolytic enzyme formation and the turnover of granule constituents.Exp. Med. 1965; 122: 455
- Circulatory collapse and shock.in: Schwartz S.I. Principles of surgery. McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc, New York1969: 119-135
- Whole organ preservation. II. Freezing studies.Surgery. 1967; 61: 417
- Survival of dog kidneys subjected to high pressure: Necrosis of kidneys after freezing.Cryobiology. 1970; 7: 122
- Progress in microwave thawing of canine kidneys.Cryobiology. 1970; 6: 590
- Physical changes occurring in frozen solutions during rewarming and melting.in: Walstenholme G.E. O'Connor M. The frozen cell. J. & A. Churchill, Ltd, London1970: 27
- Cryoprotective agents.Cryobiology. 1971; 8: 173
- Functional survival of kidneys subjected to extracorporeal freezing and implantation.Cryobiology. 1965; 2: 62
- Distribution of glucose and related metabolites in rat kidney.Am. J. Physiol. 1968; 215: 655
- Preservation of erythrocytes in blood containing various cryoprotective agents, frozen at various rates and brought to a given final temperature.Cryobiology. 1968; 5: 18
Rebelo, A. E., Graham, E. F., Crabo, B. G., Lillehei, R. C., and Dietzman, R. H.: Cryoprotectants in successful renal cryopreservation. Submitted for publication.
Rebelo, A. E., Graham, E. F., Crabo, B. G., Lillehei, R. C., and Dietzman, R. H.: Perfusion parameters in successful renal cryopreservation. Submitted for publication.
Rebelo, A. E., Graham, E. F., Lillehei, R. C., and Dietzman, R. H.: Freeze-thaw parameters in successful renal cryopreservation. Submitted for publication.
- Effect of mannitol on the kidney.N. Engl. J. Med. 1965; 272: 381
- Microwave techniques in biophysical measurements.J. Microwave Power. 1968; 3: 146
- Die akute Wirkung des Diuretikuns Furesemid auf des glomerulum Filtrat, die renal Hämodynamik, die Wasser−, Natrium−, Chlorid−, und Kalium− ausscheidundung auf Sauerstoffverbranch der Nieren.Klin. Wochenschr. 1964; 42: 833
☆Supported by United States Public Health Service Grant No. PH 43-68-99, Freezing and Thawing Whole Organs, and by the Commonwealth Electric Fund.
☆☆Presented at the Thirty-fourth Annual Meeting of the Society of University Surgeons, New Orleans, La., 1973.