This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
This paper describes an instrument for holding the stay sutures of a microvascular anastomosis. In this instrument, the position of the stay sutures in relation to the vessel is unalterable, so that unwanted movements are eliminated. A new microvascular clamp is also described.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The suture repair of one millimetre vessels.in: Donaghy R.M.P. Yasargil M.G. Microvascular surgery. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis, Mo1967: 24-35
- Suture anastomosis of small arteries.Surg. Gynecol. Obstet. 1963; 117: 44
- Small vessel anastomosis.Br. J. Plast. Surg. 1967; 20: 16
- Microvascular surgical technique.Med. J. Aust. 1970; 1: 722
Accepted: September 7, 1973
© 1974 Published by Elsevier Inc.