This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Gastric secretion tests.in: Taylor S. Recent advances in surgery. Churchill-Livingstone, London1973: 166-198
- The insulin test for the presence of intact nerve fibers after vagal operations for peptic ulcer.Gastroenterology. 1946; 1: 607
- The influence of the individual surgeon and of the type of vagotomy upon the insulin test after vagotomy.Gut. 1971; 12: 963
- A selective strain to detect the vagus nerve in the operation of vagotomy.Br. J. Surg. 1969; 56: 10
- Leucomethylene-blue as an aid to vagotomy.Lancet. 1970; 1: 864
- The selective nerve strain leucomethylene blue as an intraoperative aid to achieving complete vagotomy.Gut. 1970; 11: 881
- Intraoperative studies of the stomach.Chir. Gastroenterol. 1971; 5: 303
- Method of testing for complete nerve section during vagotomy.Br. Med. J. 1958; 1: 615
- Selective vagotomy without drainage; an interim report.Br. Med. J. 1969; 3: 690
- Comparison of the insulin and electrical stimulation tests for completeness of vagotomy.Br. Med. J. 1961; 1: 1196
- The Burge test for complete vagotomy.J. R. Coll. Surg. 1963; 8: 212
- Electrical stimulation and insulin tests used with bilateral selective vagotomy.Gut. 1971; 12: 629
- Williams J.A. Cox A.G. Current practice in after vagotomy. Butterworth & Co., Ltd, London1969: 399-413
- A new test for complete nerve section during vagotomy.Br. J. Surg. 1971; 58: 187
- An operative test for the completeness of vagotomy.Am. J. Surg. 1972; 123: 543
- Williams J.A. Cox A.G. After vagotomy. Butterworth & Co., Ltd, London1969: 1-11
Accepted: May 1, 1973
© 1974 Published by Elsevier Inc.