This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Fick principle; analysis of potential errors and its conventional applications.J. Appl. Physiol. 1953; 5: 635
- Errors of the dye dilution method compared to the direct Fick method in determination of cardiac output in man.Scand. J. Clin. Lab. Invest. 1968; 18: 486
- A comparison of the accuracies in the electro-magnetic flow meter in the cardiogreen dilution blood flow measurement techniques in a model.in: Surg. Forum. 19. 1968: 113
- Accuracy of cardiac output computers.Ann. Surg. 1971; 174: 762
- Cardiac output in the exercising dog: An evaluation of the dye dilution method using the electro-magnetic flow meter as the standard.J. Surg. Res. 1970; 10: 25
© 1974 Published by Elsevier Inc.