This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Internal mammary artery grafts without optical assistance: Clinical and angiographic analysis of 175 consecutive cases.Circulation. 1973; 48: 162
- Direct anastomosis of the bilateral internal mammary artery to the distal coronary artery, without a magnifier, for severe diffuse coronary atherosclerosis.Circulation. 1973; 48: 190
- Microsurgery in anastomosis of small vessels.in: Surg. Forum. 11. 1960: 243
- Coronary artery bypass graft.Ann. Thorac. Surg. 1968; 5: 443
- Binocular loop (microtelescopes) for coronary artery surgery.J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg. 1971; 62: 163
Accepted: November 7, 1973
© 1974 Published by Elsevier Inc.