Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Regeneration of mammalian liver.Int. Rev. Cytol. 1963; 15: 245
- The inter-liver competition and portal blood in regeneration of auxiliary liver transplants.in: ed. 2. Surg. Forum. 22. 1971: 341
- Liver regeneration following portacaval transposition in dogs.Ann. Surg. 1953; 138: 600
- Portal blood factor as the humoral agent in liver regeneration.Science. 1971; 171: 575
- Evaluation of a humoral factor in liver regeneration utilizing liver transplants.Cancer Res. 1971; 31: 322
- Auxiliary liver transplantation: Effect of host portacaval shunt.Arch. Surg. 1966; 93: 107
- Experimental pathology of the liver: Restoration of the liver of the white rat following partial surgical removal.Arch. Pathol. 1931; 12: 186
- Portacaval transposition in the rat.Biomedicine. 1973; 19: 318
- The role of afferent blood supply in regeneration of liver isografts in rats.in: ed. 2. Surg. Forum. 19. 1968: 360
- Influence of blood supply on regeneration of liver transplants.in: ed. 2. Surg. Forum. 20. 1968: 369
Lee, S., Chandler, J. G., Broelsch, C. E., et al.: Portal-systemic anastomosis in the rat, J. Surg. Res. In press.
- The effect of partial portacaval transposition on the canine liver.Surgery. 1967; 61: 723
- A procedure for the isolation of deoxyribonucleic acid from microorganisms.J. Mol. Biol. 1961; 3: 208
- Studies of hepatic function in dogs with Eck fistula or portacaval transposition.Arch. Surg. 1957; 74: 964
- The origin, hormonal nature, and action of hepatotrophic substances in portal venous blood.Surg. Gynecol. Obstet. 1973; 137: 179
- Homotransplantation of the canine liver; survival and histology with and without azathioprine.Arch. Surg. 1965; 90: 527
- The effects of portacaval shunt and portal flow occlusion on canine auxiliary liver homotransplants.Surgery. 1967; 61: 733
- The portal blood supply and regeneration of the rat liver.Br. J. Exp. Pathol. 1955; 36: 583
☆Supported in part by United States Public Health Service Grant AM 12281.