This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Reappraisal of surgical training program goals.Arch. Surg. 1973; 107: 366
- The relationship of current surgical residency training programs to community medical practice.Surgery. 1973; 73: 795
- Operative work loads in one hospital's general surgical residency program.N. Engl. J. Med. 1973; 289: 660
- Surgical residencies: To shorten or to shrivel?.Surgery. 1972; 72: 659
- Surgery in the United States: A summary report of the Study on Surgical Services for the United States. The American College of Surgeons and the American Surgical Association, 1975
Accepted: October 9, 1975
© 1976 Published by Elsevier Inc.