This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Evaluation of different lines of treatment of oesophageal stricture.in: ed. 1. M. Ch. thesis. University of Alexandria, 1962 (presented to)
- The gastric tube for oesophageal replacement in children.J. Thor. Cardiovasc. Surg. 1973; 66: 333
- Caustic burns of the oesophagus and their surgical management: A clinical experimental correlation.Ann. Surg. 1953; 138: 453
- Acute corrosive oesophagitis.Bull. Alexandria Fac. Med. 1967; 3: 251
- Corrosive injury to oropharynx and oesophagus.Calif. Med. 1973; 118: 6
- Colonic reconstruction of the oesophagus in infants and children.Surgery. 1967; 61: 955
- The comparative effect of current therapy on experimental caustic burns of the oesophagus.Pediatrics. 1964; 34: 236
- Pathophysiology and management of acute corrosive burns of the oesophagus: Results of treatment in 285 children.J. Pediatr. Surg. 1971; 6: 578
- Management of oesophageal lesions caused by chemical burns.Ann. Otol. Rhinol. Laryngol. 1968; 77: 819
- The role of benign oesophageal obstruction in the development of carcinoma of the oesophagus.Gastroenterology. 1959; 36: 749
- Left colon total bypass for benign and malignant disease of the oesophagus.Am. J. Surg. 1964; 108: 204
- The concept of sphincter substitution by an interposed jejunal segment for anatomic and physiologic abnormalities at the oesophagogastric junction.Ann. Surg. 1955; 142: 486
- Surgery of the oesophagus.Charles C Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, Ill1961
- Prevention of experimentally strictures of the oesophagus by cortisone.Arch. Surg. 1951; 63: 147
- The effect of cortisone on the formation of granulation tissue in mice.Am. J. Pathol. 1950; 26 (abs.): 710
- Effect of cortisone on experimental lye burns of oesophagus.Ann. Otol. Rhinol. Laryngol. 1952; 61: 681
Accepted: September 17, 1975
© 1976 Published by Elsevier Inc.