This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Studies on growth hormone release and cortisol with intravenous glucose loading.Ir.J. Med. Sci. 1972; 141: 69
- Growth hormone in surgical stress.Surgery. 1975; 77: 475
- The effect of surgical operation on growth hormone levels in plasma.Surgery. 1975; 77: 479
© 1976 Published by Elsevier Inc.