This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The history of the Royal College of Surgeons of England.Anthony Blond, Ltd, London1959
- Evaluation of rotating disc type of reservoir-oxygenator.in: ed. 2. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med. 93. 1956: 210
- Aretê.Am J Surg. 1976; 130: 512
- The decline and fall of scientific societies.Surgery. 1959; 46: 1
- Marine and Lenhart—thyroid pioneers.Case West Res Med Alum Bull. 1976; 40: 11
- Physiological mechanisms of intra-arterial transfusions.Surgery. 1950; 27: 189
- Presidential address: Societies, surgeons and surgery.Ann Surg. 1976; 183: 449
- Medicine in the British Isles.Paul B. Hoeber, Inc, New York1930
☆Presidential address to the Thirty-fourth Annual Meeting of the Central Surgical Association, Buffalo, N. Y., March 3–5 1977.
© 1977 Published by Elsevier Inc.