This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pancreatic ascites: The role of endoscopic pancreatography.Am J Dig Dis. 1975; 20: 977
- The value of endoscopic retrograde pancreatography in the management of pancreatic ascites.Surgery. 1977; 81: 360
- Pancreatic ascites: Diagnosis of leakage site by endoscopic pancreatography.Surgery. 1977; 81: 363
- Preoperative demonstration of pancreatic fistula by endoscopic pancreatography in a patient with pancreatic ascites.Ann Surg. 1977; 185: 232
© 1977 Published by Elsevier Inc.