This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Preoperative antibiotics in biliary surgery.Arch. Surg. 1973; 107: 319
- Identification of the presence and type of biliary microflora by immediate gram stains.Surgery. 1977; 81: 469
- Selecting patients requiring antibiotics in biliary surgery by immediate gram stains of bile at operation.Surgery. 1977; 81: 473
- The value and duration of defense reactions of the skin to the primary lodgement of bacteria.Br. J. Exp. Pathol. 1957; 38: 79
- Antibiotic prophylaxis in gastric, biliary and colonic surgery.Ann. Surg. 1976; 184: 443
Accepted: November 9, 1976
© 1977 Published by Elsevier Inc.