Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Nonvein bypass in below-knee reoperation for lower limb ischemia.Surgery. 1978; 84: 417-422
- Expanded microporous polytetrafluoroethylene as a vascular substitute: a two year follow-up.Surgery. 1979; 85: 177-183
- Statistics in Medicine.in: Little, Brown & Co, Boston1974: 237
- Hemorrhage and thrombosis as early complications of femoropopliteal bypass grafts: causes, treatment, and prognostic implications.Surgery. 1973; 74: 839-845
- Anastomotic intimal hyperplasia.in: Sawyer PN Kaplitt MJ Vascular grafts. Appleton-Century-Crofts, Inc, New York1978: 147-152
Echave V, Koornick A, Haimov M, Jacobson JH: Intimal hyperplasia as a complication of the use of the polytetrafluoroethylene graft for femoral-popliteal bypass. Surgery (in press)
- The expanded polytetrafluoroethylene graft.Arch Surg. 1979; 114: 673-677
- The early results of reconstruction of the femoral artery with a Gore-Tex prosthesis.Surgery. 1979; 85: 607-610
- Intimal and neointimal fibrous proliferation causing failure of arterial reconstructions.Surgery. 1972; 72: 1007-1017
- Prevention of platelet aggregation and adherence to prosthetic vascular grafts by aspirin and dipyridamole.Surgery. 1978; 84: 37-44
Stansel HC, Fenn JE, Tilson MD, Laks H: Surgical principles and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). Arch Surg (in press)
- Biologic fate of autogenous vein implants as arterial substitutes: clinical, angiographic and histopathologic observations in femoro-popliteal operations for atherosclerosis.Ann Surg. 1973; 178: 232-246
- Secondary arterial repair: the management of late failures in reconstructive arterial surgery.Arch Surg. 1975; 110: 485-493
- Comparison of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene and autologous saphenous vein grafts in high risk arterial reconstructions for limb salvage.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1978; 147: 749-752
- Expanded polytetrafluoroethylene grafts in reconstructive arterial surgery: preliminary report of the first 110 consecutive cases for limb salvage.JAMA. 1978; 240: 1867-1869
- New approaches to limb salvage by extended extraanatomic bypasses and prosthetic reconstructions to foot arteries.Surgery. 1978; 84: 764-774
☆Supported in part by a grant from the Manning Foundation, New York, N.Y.