Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Effects of hypercaloric glucose infusion on lipid metabolism in injury and sepsis.J Trauma. 1979; 19: 649
- The effect of carbohydrate intake on lipolytic rate in depleted patients (abstract).JPEN. 1979; 3: 22
- A unique approach to measuring total energy expenditure by indirect calorimetry.in: Proceedings of First Ross Conference on Medical Research, Prouts Neck, Mass. Ross Laboratories, Ohio1978 (in press)
- Effects of carbohydrates on carbon dioxide excretion in patients with airway disease.Chest. 1977; 71: 55
- Liver glycogen in man: effect of different diets and muscular exercise.in: Pernow B Saltin B Muscle metabolism during exercise. Plenum Press, New York1971: 143-151
- Glycogen storage in human skeletal muscle.in: Pernow B Saltin B Muscle metabolism during exercise. Plenum Press, New York1971: 273-288
- A method for continuous measurement of gas exchange and expired radioactivity in acutely ill patients.Metabolism. 1974; 13: 205
Kinney JM, Askanazi J, Gump FE, Foster RJ, Hyman AI: Use of the ventilatory equivalent to separate hypermetabolism from increased dead space ventilation in the injured or septic patient. J Trauma (in press)
- Effect of carbohydrate metabolism upon respiratory gas exchange in normal man.J Appl Physiol. 1971; 30: 228
- A system for the continuous measurement of gas exchange and respiratory functions.J Appl Physiol. 1972; 33: 523
☆Supported by National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, Md.) grant No. 14546 and by U.S. Army contract No. 49-193 MD-2552.