This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Autogenous vein graft ten years later.Surgery. 1977; 82: 775
- Autogenous vein grafting in femoropopliteal atherosclerosis: The limits of its effectiveness.Surgery. 1979; 86: 836
- The use of tubes constructed from Vinyon “N” cloth in bridging arterial defects.Ann Surg. 1952; 135: 332
Accepted: March 4, 1982
© 1982 Published by Elsevier Inc.