This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Management of multiple vessels in renal transplantation.Transplant Proc. 1972; 4: 639-644
- Surgical correction of vasculogenic impotence in a patient after bilateral renal transplantation.Surgery. 1982; 91: 108-112
- Vascular induced erectile impotence in renal transplant recipients.J Urol. 1979; 121: 721-723
- Penile pressure in the evaluation of impotence in the aortoiliac disease.Surgery. 1981; 89: 277-278
- Sexual impotence: The overlooked complication of a second renal transplant.J Urol. 1978; 121: 719-720
Nghiem DD, Corry RJ, Picon-Mendez G, Lee HM: Factors influencing male sexual impotence after renal transplantation. Urology (in press)
© 1982 Published by Elsevier Inc.