This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Diagnostic value of the penile pulse and blood pressure: A Doppler study of impotence in diabetics.J Urol. 1975; 113: 636
- Sexual function in patients with chronic renal failure.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1975; 160: 220
- Impotence after kidney transplantation.Urology. 1980; 15: 138
- Vascular induced erectile impotence in renal transplant recipients.J Urol. 1979; 121: 721-723
- The assessment of impotence in aorto-iliac disease using penile pressure measurement.S Afr J Surg. 1978; 16: 39
- Sexual impotence: The overlooked complication of a second renal transplant.J Urol. 1979; 121: 719-720
- Femoropudendal bypass in the treatment of sexual impotence.J Cardiovasc Surg. 1974; 15: 356
- Persistent sexual dysfunction following renal transplantation.Dial Transplant. 1978; 7: 891
- Pelvic hemodynamics after aortoiliac reconstruction.Surgery. 1979; 86: 799-809
- Sexual function in males before and after renal transplanlation.Urology. 1975; 5: 64
© 1982 Published by Elsevier Inc.