This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The human alpha amylase.Adv Hum Genet. 1977; 8: 135-234
- Aging changes of pancreatic isoamylases and the appearance of “old amylase” in the serum of patients with pancreatic pseudocysts.Gastroenterology. 1980; 79: 1246-1251
- Aged amylase: A valuable test for detecting and tracking pancreatic pseudocysts.Arch Surg. 1982; 117: 707-711
© 1983 Published by Elsevier Inc.