This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Optimal methods of aortoiliac reconstruction.Surgery. 1978; 84: 739-748
- Assessment of abdominal aortic aneurysm size.Circulation. 1972; 56: 164
- Aortoiliac occlusive disease: Factors influencing survival and function following reconstructive operation over a 25-year period.Surgery. 1981; 90: 1055-1067
- Operative risks in patients with previous coronary artery bypass.Ann Thorac Surg. 1978; 26: 215-221
- Infrarenal abdominal aortic aneurysm: Factors influencing survival after operation performed over a 25-year period.Ann Surg. 1981; 193: 699-709
- Autopsy study of unoperated abdominal aortic aneurysms: The case for early resection.Circulation. 1977; 56: 11-161
- Aneurysm of abdominal aorta: Analysis of results of graft replacement therapy one to eleven years after operation.Ann Surg. 1964; 160: 622-639
- Survival improvement following aortic aneurysm resection.Ann Surg. 1975; 181: 863
- Pathology of arterial aneurysms.in: Bergan JJ Yao JST Aneurysms, diagnosis and treatment. Grune & Stratom, New-York1982: 17-43
- Surgical management of abdominal aortic aneurysms: Factors influencing mortality and morbidity—A 20 year experience.Ann Surg. 1975; 181: 654
- Aortic aneurysm repair: Reduced operative mortality associated with maintenance of optimal cardiac performance.Ann Surg. 1980; 192: 414
- Reopening the case of the abdominal aortic aneurysm.Circulation. 1956; 13: 754-768
☆Presented at the annual meetings of the International Society for Cardiovascular Surgery and the Society for Vascular Surgery, Boston, Mass., June 17–18, 1982.
© 1983 Published by Elsevier Inc.