Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Caffeine, cyclic nucleotides, and breast disease.Surgery. 1979; 86: 105
- Clinical and biochemical studies on methylxanthine-related fibrocystic breast disease.Surgery. 1981; 90: 299-304
- Measuring the effect of caffeine restriction on fibrocystic breast disease.J Rep Med. 1981; 26: 279-282
- Effects of caffeine-free diet on benign breast disease: A randomized trial.Surgery. 1982; 91: 263-267
- Caffeine consumption and benign breast disease: A case-control comparison.Am J Public Health. 1982; 72: 610-612
- Coffee and tea consumption and breast disease.Surgery. 1981; 90: 801-803
- A case-control study of caffeine and methylxanthines in benign breast disease.JAMA. 1985; 253: 2388-2392
- Caffeine consumption and fibrocystic breast disease: A case-control epidemiologic study.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1984; 72: 1015-1019
- Risk factors for benigh breast disease: A case-control study of discordant twins.Am J Epidemiol. 1984; 120: 565-571
- Caffeine—Its identity, dietary sources, intake and biological effects.Nutr Rev. 1978; 36: 97-102
- Caffeine consumption.in: Spiller GA The methylxanthine beverages and foods: chemistry, consumption, and health effects. Alan R. Liss, New York1984: 185-213
- Prospective study of fibrocystic breast disease and caffeine consumption.Surgery. 1984; 96: 479-483
☆Supported by a grant from the Family Health Foundation.