This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Thrombolytic therapy of axillary-subclavian venous thrombosis.Arch Surg. 1988; 123: 662-663
- Vaso-occlusive disorder of the upper extremity.Curr Prob Surg. 1988; 25: 1-67
- Axillary, subclavian and brachiocephalic vein obstruction.Surgery. 1977; 82: 816-826
© 1989 Published by Elsevier Inc.