This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Placement of intra-aortic balloon pump allows definitive biliary surgery in patients with severe cardiac disease.Surgery. 1989; 106: 808-814
- Fragmentation of gallstones by extracorporeal shock waves.N Eng J Med. 1986; 314: 818-822
- Extension of selection criteria for extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy for gallstones.Br Med J. 1989; 299: 302-303
Leahy A, Darzi A, O'Gorman S, Hamilton S, Tanner WA, Keane FBV. Minimal surgery for symptomatic gallstones; a safe, new procedure in high risk patients. Br J Surg (In press)
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.