This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The “Right Stuff”: five Nobel Prize-winning surgeons.Surgery. 1990; 108: 71-80
- On the antibacterial action of cultures of a penicillium with special reference to their use in the isolation of B. Influenzae.Br J Exp Pathol. 1928; 10: 226-236
- A short history of medicine.in: 2nd ed. Oxford University Press, New York1962: 694-695
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.