Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- The role of oxygen free radicals in human disease processes.Surgery. 1983; 94: 407-411
- Reactive oxygen metabolites in shock.in: Wilmore DW Care of the Surgical Patient IV. Scientific American, New York1992: 1-32
- Pharmacologic approach to tissue injury mediated by free radicals and other reactive oxygen metabolites.Am J Surg. 1991; 161: 488-503
Rangan U, Bulkley GB. Prospects for treatment of free radical-mediated tissue injury. Br Med J (in press).
Bulkley GB. Endothelial xanthine oxidase: a radical transducer of inflammatory signals in the reticuloendothelial system. Br J Surg (in press).
- Free radicals and other reactive oxygen metabolites in inflammatory bowel disease: cause, consequence or epiphenomenon?.Pharmacol Ther. 1992; 53: 375-408
☆Supported in part by National Institutes of Health grant no. DK31764.