This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Disodium pamidronate in the preoperative treatment of hypercalcemia in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism.Surgery. 1991; 110: 480-486
- Organic psychiatry.in: 2nd ed. Blackwell Scientific Publications, London1987: 447-450
- Efficacy of aminohydroxypropylidene bisphosphonate in hypercalcaemia: observations on regulation of serum calcium.Calcif Tissue Int. 1982; 34: 321-327
- Management of hyperparathyroid patients with grave hypercalcaemia.World J Surg. 1991; 15: 730-737
- Pamidronate: a review of its pharmacological properties and therapeutic efficacy in resorptive bone disease.Drugs. 1991; 41: 289-318
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.