This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The transplantation of parathyroids in partial thyroidectomy.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1926; 42: 508-509
- Transplantation of the parathyroid glands in man: clinical indications and results.Surgery. 1975; 78: 34-44
- The successful transplantation of frozen parathyroid tissue in man.Surgery. 1977; 81: 86-90
- Subtotal parathyroidectomy versus total parathyroidectomy and autotransplantation in secondary hyperparathyroidism: a randomized trial.World J Surg. 1991; 15: 745-750
- Parathyroid surgery in the multiple endocrine neoplasia type I syndrome: choice of surgical procedure.World J Surg. 1986; 10: 668-672
- Replantation of cryopreserved human parathyroid tissue.World J Surg. 1991; 15: 751-755
- Management of patients with persistent or recurrent primary hyperparathyroidism.World J Surg. 1991; 15: 716-723
- Normocalcemia thirteen years after successful parathyroid allografting in a recipient of a renal transplant.Surgery. 1992; 111: 234-236
Accepted: September 2, 1992
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.