This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Prognostic significance of calcitonin immunoreactivity, amyloid staining, and flow cytometric DNA measurements in medullary thyroid carcinoma.Surgery. 1991; 110: 964-971
- Medullary carcinoma of the thyroid: a clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of 49 cases [Abstract].Pathol Res Pract. 1987; 182: 489
- The prognostic value of calcitonin immunostaining in medullary carcinoma of the thyroid.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1984; 59: 850-856
- Histopathologic characteristics and nuclear DNA content as prognostic factors in medullary thyroid carcinomas: a nationwide study in Sweden.Cancer. 1989; 64: 135-142
- Prognostic implications of image cytometric assessments of nuclear DNA distribution pattern of neoplastic cells in thyroid medullary carcinoma. A retrospective study using disaggregated, formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded specimens.APMIS. 1991; 99: 745-754
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.