Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- An appraisal of pediatric liver transplantation from living relatives: initial clinical experiences in 20 pediatric liver transplantations from living relatives as donors.Ann Surg. 1992; 216: 547-553
- New devices for harvesting a hepatic graft from a living donor.Transplantation. 1991; 52: 157-160
- Surgical anatomy of the hepatic veins and the inferior vena cava.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1981; 152: 43-50
- Application of reduced-size liver transplants as split grafts, auxiliary orthotopic grafts, and living related segmental transplants.Ann Surg. 1990; 212: 368-377
- A new method of segmental orthotopic liver transplantation in children.Surgery. 1988; 104: 104-107
- A new technique of hepatic vein reconstruction in partial liver transplantation.Transpl Int. 1988; 1: 30-35
- Reduced-size orthotopic liver transplantation: use in the management of children with chronic liver disease.Hepatology. 1989; 10: 867-872
- Emergency orthotopic liver transplantation in two patients using one donor liver.Br J Surg. 1989; 76: 722-724
- The concept and technique of the split liver in clinical transplantation.Surgery. 1990; 107: 605-612
- Transplantation of two patients with one liver: analysis of a preliminary experience with split-liver grafting.Ann Surg. 1990; 212: 14-22
- Surgical anatomy of donor extended right trisegmentectomy before orthotopic liver transplantation.Br J Surg. 1991; 78: 805-808
- The feasibility of in vivo resection of the left lobe of the liver and its use for transplantation.Transplantation. 1989; 48: 26-32
- Dividing the liver for the purpose of split grafting or living related grafting: a search for the best cutting plane.Transplant Proc. 1991; 23: 1545-1546
- Liver transplantation in children from living related donors. Surgical techniques and results.Ann Surg. 1991; 214: 428-439
- In vivo hepatic volume determination using sonography and computed tomography.Gastroenterology. 1985; 88: 1812-1817
- Le foie: etudes anatomiques et chirurgicales.Masson, Paris1957
- Orthotopic liver transplantation with preservation of the inferior vena cava.Ann Surg. 1989; 210: 649-652
Shimahara Y, Awane M, Yamaoka Y, et al. Analysis of the risk and operation stress for donors in living-related partial liver transplantation. Transplantation (in press).
- The introduction of microvascular surgery to hepatic artery reconstruction in living donor liver transplantation: its surgical advantages compared to conventional procedures.Transplantation. 1992; 54: 263-268
- Ketone body ratio as an indicator of early graft survival in clinical liver transplantation.Clin Transp. 1991; 5: 48-54
- Hepatic vein ligation and preservation of liver segments in major resections.Arch Surg. 1987; 122: 1198-1200
- A simplified method for controlled left hepatectomy.Surgery. 1985; 97: 358-361
☆Supported in part by grants from the Scientific Research Fund of the Ministry of Education and by a grant-in-aid for cancer research from the Ministry of Health and Welfare.