This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Thromboxane: a new group of biologically active compounds derived from prostaglandin endoperoxide.in: Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 72. 1975: 2994-2998
- Urinary thromboxane B2 and prostaglandin E2 in the hepatorenal syndrome: evidence for increased vasodilator factors.Gastroenterology. 1983; 84: 697-703
- Cytoprotective actions of prostacyclin during hypoxia in the isolated perfused cat liver.Am J Physiol. 1980; 238: H176-H186
- The relationship between prostaglandin activity and pressure in the portal vein.Hepatology. 1982; 2: 236-242
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.