Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Allotransplantation of the pancreas and duodenum along with the kidney in diabetic nephropathy.Surgery. 1967; 61: 827-837
- Pancreaticocystostomy: an alternative method for exocrine drainage of segmental pancreatic allografts.Transplantation. 1983; 35: 634
- Early diagnosis and treatment of pancreas allograft rejection.Transpl Int. 1988; 1: 6-12
- 72-hour preservation of the canine pancreas.Transplantation. 1987; 43: 5-8
- Combined liver and pancreas procurement with Belzer-UW solution.Surgery. 1989; 106: 685-691
Ploeg RJ, D'Alessandro AM, Groshek M, et al. Clinical efficacy of human anodal trypsinogen (HAT) for detection of pancreatic allograft rejection. Transplantation (in press).
- Indications for enteric conversion after pancreas transplantation with bladder drainage.Surgery. 1992; 112: 842-846
- Experience with 100 consecutive simultaneous kidney-pancreas transplants with bladder drainage.Ann Surg. 1991; 214: 703-711
- Comparison between duodenal button and duodenal segment in pancreas transplantation.Transplantation. 1989; 47: 120-122
Sollinger HW, Pirsch JD, D'Alessandro AM, et al. Urological complications in 210 consecutive simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplants (SPK) with bladder drainage. Ann Surg (in press).
- Chicago, Ill.May 26–27, 1992 Quality of life in diabetics following simultaneous pancreas-kidney and kidney transplantation. Presented at the American Society of Transplant Physicians 11th Annual Meeting,
☆Presented at the Fiftieth Annual Meeting of the Central Surgical Association, Cincinnati, Ohio, March 4–6, 1993.