This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- S-pouches versus J-pouches. a comparison of functional outcomes.Dis Colon Rectum. 1987; 30: 671-677
- Functional comparison between double and triple ileal loop pouches.Dis Colon Rectum. 1991; 34: 17-21
- Comparison of triplicated (S) and quaduplicated (W) pelvic ileal reserviors: studies on manpower fecal bacteriology, morphology, and functional results.Gastroenterology. 1992; 102: 520-528
- Late functional adaptation after colectomy, mucosal proctectomy, and ileal pouch-anal anastomosis.Surgery. 1991; 110: 718-725
- Outcome of “indeterminant” colitis following ileal pouch-anal anastomosis.Dis Colon Rectum. 1989; 32: 653-658
- Total colectomy with preservation of the anal sphincter.Surg Annu. 1989; 21: 263-302
- Ileal pouch-anal anastomosis for chronic ulcerative colitis.in: Long-term results. 110th ed. Ann Surg. 206. 1987: 504-513
- Ileal pouch-anal anastomosis: a single surgeon's experience with 100 consecutive cases.Ann Surg. 1986; 204: 375-383
- Preservation of anorectal continence following total colectomy.Ann Surg. 1982; 196: 700-704
- Stapled ileoanal anastomosis for ulcerative colitis and familial polyposis without a temporary diverting ileostomy.Ann Surg. 1991; 213: 606-617
- Prospective randomized trial comparing anal function after hand sewn ileoanal anastomosis with mucosectomy versus stapled ileoanal anastomosis without mucosectomy in restorative proctocolectomy.Br J Surg. 1991; 78: 430-434
- The histological pattern and pathological involvement of the anal transition zone in patients with ulcerative colitis.Gastroenterology. 1993; 104: 514-518
- Operative and perioperative treatment of inflammatory bowel disease.Current Opinion in Gastroenterology. 1992; 8: 694-702
- Previous abdominal colectomy affects functional results after ileal pouch-anal anastomosis.World J Surg. 1990; 14: 594-599
- Delayed ileal pouch-anal anastomosis complications and functional results.Dis Colon Rectum. 1991; 34: 775-778
Accepted: February 24, 1993
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.