Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Incidence and nature of bile duct injuries following laparoscopic cholecystectomy: an audit of 5913 cases.Br J Surg. 1996; 83: 1356-1360
- A prospective analysis of 1518 laparoscopic cholecystectomies.N Engl J Med. 1991; 324 (published correction appears in N Engl J Med 1991; 325:1517-8): 1073-1078
- Biliary stricture and fistula.in: 2nd ed. Surgery of the liver and biliary tract. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1994: 865-894
- Bile duct injury during laparoscopic and conventional cholecystectomy.J Am Coll Surg. 1994; 178: 229-233
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a statewide experience.Arch Surg. 1993; 128: 494-499
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy-related bile duct injuries.Ann Surg. 1997; 225: 268-273
- Improvement in the management of bile duct injuries?.J Am Coll Surg. 1998; 187: 246-254
- Major bile duct injuries during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Ann Surg. 1997; 225: 459-471
- Biliary tract complications in laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Surg Endosc. 1998; 12: 294-300
- Bile duct injury following laparoscopic cholecystectomy: referral pattern and management.Br J Surg. 1997; 84: 786-790
- An analysis of the problem of biliary injury during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Ann Surg. 1995; 180: 101-125
- Bile duct injuries during laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a community's experience.Am Surg. 1998; 64: 638-642
- Value of routine intraoperative cholangiography in detecting aberrant bile ducts and bile duct injuries during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Br J Surg. 1995; 83: 171-175
- How, when, and why bile duct injury occurs; a comparison between open and laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Surg Endosc. 1998; 12: 322-326
- Mechanisms of major biliary injury during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Ann Surg. 1992; 215: 196-202
- Complications. of cholecystectomy: risks of the laparoscopic approach and protective effects of operative cholangiography.Ann Surg. 1999; 229: 449-457
- Management of bile duct strictures: an evolving strategy.Arch Surg. 1992; 127: 1077-1084
- Benign bile duct stricture following cholecystectomy: critical factors in management.Br J Surg. 1984; 71: 836-843
- Current management of benign bile duct strictures.Adv Surg. 1992; 25: 119-175
- Combined surgical and interventional radiological approach for complex benign biliary tract obstruction.Br J Surg. 1991; 78: 559-563
- Bile duct injuries during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Arch Surg. 1999; 130: 1123-1129
- The long-term outcome of hepaticojejunostomy in the treatment of benign bile duct strictures.Ann Surg. 1996; 224: 162-167
Friedman SL. Hepatic fibrosis. In: Schiff ER, Sorrell MF, Maddrey WC, editors. Diseases of the liver. 8th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven; pp. 371-86.
- Management of benign biliary strictures: biliary enteric anastomosis vs endoscopic stenting.Arch Surg. 2000; 135: 153-157
- Placement of metallic stents for treatment of postoperative biliary strictures: long-term outcome in 25 patients.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1997; 169: 1517-1522
*Reprint requests: Douglas W. Hanto, MD, PhD, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Department of Surgery, Division of Transplantation, 231 Bethesda Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45267-0558.