To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Intraabdominal cystic lymphangioma.Indian J Cancer. 1994; 31: 111-113
- Abdominal cystic lymphangioma in children: benign lesions that can have a proliferative course.J Pediatr Surg. 1996; 31: 677-680
- Cystic lymphangioma of the small bowel mesentery.Eur J Surg. 1995; 161: 203-205
- Laparoscopic excision of a cystic lymphangioma.J Laparoendoscop Surg. 1996; 6: S99-S101
Accepted: April 22, 2000
*The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as reflecting the views of the Departments of the Army, Air Force or Defense.
**Reprint requests: Reprints are not available from the author.
© 2000 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.