To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Perigastric and peridoudenal abscess.Edin Med J. 1900; : 318-339
- Duodenal ulcer.1st ed. : W.B. Saunders Co, Philadelphia (PA)1910
- External duodenal fistulae.Ann Surg. 1923; 78: 725-744
- Spontaneous duodenocutaneous fistula: a rare complication of duodenal ulcer.Postgrad Med J. 1988; 64: 328-330
Accepted: November 9, 1999
*Reprint requests: William E. Fisher, MD, Assistant Professor, Houston VAMC, Surgical Service (112), 2002 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030.
© 2000 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.