Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Impact of breast cancer treatment guidelines on surgeon practice patterns: results of a hospital-based intervention.Surgery. 2000; 128: 847-861
- Current status of adjuvant systemic therapy for primary breast cancer: progress and controversy.CA Cancer J Clin. 1995; 45: 199-226
- The role of radiation therapy for primary breast cancer.Surg Clin North Am. 2000; 79: 1091-1115
- Estimating treatment benefits for the elderly: the effect of competing risks.Ann Intern Med. 1996; 124: 577-584
- The treatment decision-making process: age differences in a sample of women recently diagnosed with nonrecurrent, early-stage breast cancer.Gerontologist. 1997; 37: 598-608
- New emphasis in cancer drug tests: the elderly.New York Times. 2000 February 15; (Sect. C): 1
- Physician autonomy, patient choice, and immunization performance measures.Eff Clin Pract. 1999; 2: 289-293
- Risk communication in clinical practice: putting cancer in context.J Natl Cancer Inst Monogr. 1999; 25: 124-133
- Decision aids for patients facing health treatment or screening decisions: systematic review.BMJ. 1999; 319: 731-734
- Burdens and benefits of adjuvant cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, and fluorouracil and tamoxifen for elderly patients with breast cancer: the international breast cancer study group trial VII.J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 1412-1422
*The authors have equally contributed to this article.
**Drs Woloshin and Schwartz are supported by Veterans Affairs Career Development Awards in Health Services Research and Development and a New Investigator Award from the Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program (DAMD17-96-MM-6712). The views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the U.S. government.
★Reprint requests: Dr Steven Woloshin, VA Outcomes Group (111B), Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, White River Junction, VT 05009.